Sunday, December 27, 2009

Weidmayer Christmas Party with SANTA

Our Christmas parties are winding down, last night we had our large Weidmayer Christmas party.  I'm not sure how many were there, but a lot, my dad usually tries to come home with an estimate, I'll have to ask him today what he thought.

Santa showed up to the party and he walked right up to Emily and said hi, and to my surprise she didn't get too scared and said hi to him!

Here is Emily getting her gift from Santa, she went up there all by herself!
This is Emily coming over to me with her gift from Santa, could her smile be any bigger?
Emily opened up her present from Santa ...
and loved it!  She got an Elmo sticker book and a My Little Pony magnet book, perfect for church!
Here is Steve, Mom and Jim hanging out right before we started playing bingo.  That was a lot of fun, but we didn't stay too late seeing we were tired from all of the parties and wanted to get Emily to bed a little bit closer to her normal schedule.  I think she was in bed about 20 to 10, but was still up at 10:15, I think we may have to cut out the naps and then she will be able to go to sleep better at night.  I just hate to give them up!

No comments: