Saturday, December 12, 2009

Everyday fun



Now Emily tries to read books to us, she explains what is in the pictures, and a lot of books she has parts of them memorized.  Here is a picture of Emily reading a book to me.  I am hoping to post a video of her reading me Jingle Bells, but I need some help with it because for some reason my computer doesn't want to download it.  Maybe it's too long, opps!

Emily is really getting into making projects, in fact I need to plan some to do at home.  Usually we are doing them at playgroup, whether it's painting or gluing or coloring, she loves it!  Here is a picture of her making a Christmas tree at the library storytime on Wednesday.  She did a great job decorating her tree with ornaments and glitter glue.  On the way home in the card she got the glitter glue on her fingers and was so funny saying it's hurting me, I need to wash it off.  She absolutely hates to be dirty or have anything on her.  I am not sure how to break her of hating to be dirty and obsessing about it, I think it's in her genes.  

No comments: