Monday, December 21, 2009

Playing in the Snow


There is snow on my nose! Yeah, Emily was so excited about the snow on Saturday morning, the first real time she has played in snow this winter.

Dad look at my footprints.

Emily and Jim were trying to hide from me, but I found them.

Emily getting ready to throw a snowball at me.

After she threw the snowball, gotcha mom!

Daddy building a baby snowman.

Emily knocking over the baby snowman.

Horsey ride, aren't the trees so pretty in the background!

Emily and I throwing snowballs at Jim.

Snow angels!

Enjoying swinging too, I think Emily missed playing outside!


Saturday morning was the first real snow fall this year, and we went out to play in the snow as it was snowing.  We had a great time, and it wasn't too cold, it would have been better if we had a little bit more snow.  I love how the trees look with a coating of snow on them, it's so pretty.  I hope we have a beautiful white Christmas this week too.

No comments: