Saturday, December 26, 2009

Opening Presents Christmas Morning

My parents and brother came over for breakfast yesterday and then after breakfast we watched Emily open her presents.
Emily's favorite present was the princess night light.  She got some stuff for her new room which she will be moved into soon so she has some time to adjust before the new baby takes over her current room.
What, Santa brought me a toothbrush in my stocking?
Opening her new princess night light (Tinkerbell).
A sweater?

Playing with her new basketball hoop from Santa (I found it at a mom 2 mom sale for $5).

We had a great time watching Emily open her presents and get excited.  It's funny how her favorite things were her Tinkerbell night light and clock radio.  I thought for sure she was going to get really excited over the basketball  hoop which she did like.

It's so fun having children, this has been my favorite Christmas, and I am sure next year will be even more fun with 2 kids!

No comments: