Monday, December 14, 2009

Adrian College Christmas Party


It was so nice, Jim and I got all dressed up in our "Holiday Finest" for the Adrian College 150th Holiday Ball for Adrian College Employees.  It felt like a date, we rarely go out just the two of us, they had a DJ and dancing, game room, o'dourves and dessert.  We didn't do any dancing, in fact I told Jim just standing around made my feet hurt.  As you can see I have started putting on some baby weight, especially in my face, wow!  I just started wearing maternity clothes, this past weekend, although today I am wearing regular clothes.  Now I am over 4 months pregnant, and the baby is 5 inches long, my update last week said the baby is going through a growth spurt!  With the holidays I am sure I will go through a growth spurt too!

No comments: