Saturday, December 12, 2009

Emily's Christmas Pictures


Last week I took Emily to Sears to get her Christmas pictures taken.  My mom met us there, she often helps gets Emily to smile and it's nice to have a special surprise at the mall.  This time Emily was especially good, she did exactly as the photographer said and posed so cute.  She got a little silly at the end, but she really was an angel.  When the photographer said she was done, Emily kept saying, "No, one more picture!"  The photographer played along as Emily did this about 3 or 4 times.  Here are some of the posses.  I was excited about the winter wonderland theme and doing something other than a red dress, but I am a little disappointed with how the lighting turned out with the blue dress, you almost lose Emily with all of the white.  I wish we would have tried a black or dark colored background. 

No comments: