Friday, December 18, 2009

Reindeer Pokey & Craft at Story time

This is Emily doing the Reindeer Pokey at the Christmas story time at Chelsea Library last night.  I thought it was so cute how she told Jim he needed to participate.

Ta daa!
Emily was telling me that she wanted to add a snowman to her craft, Emily decorated a beautiful picture frame with very little help.

Of course seeing I didn't do my hair, wore a t-shirt and hat, we run into lots of people we know and Jim snaps lots of pictures with me in them.  I guess that is what happens when you live in a small town, everywhere you go you run into people you know.


Emily stood in line so patiently as she waited to show Miss Jackie her picture frame and get her gift bag.  Although she was disappointed she didn't get a stamp on her hand like we usually do at story time, she might have preferred that to the candy cane and stuff in the bag.

We had a great time at the Christmas story time with books, songs, craft and Jim was NOT the only dad there!  Emily was so excited that Daddy got to go to story time too (usually it's during the day)!



No comments: