Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve

Emily and Uncle Dave, she really likes her Uncle Dave and said yesterday after taking her vitamins that she is going to have big muscles like Uncle Dave!
Emily opening her present from Uncle Dave, Diego Wii game and Kai-lan Magic Ink book.
Cuddling with Grandma after church (waiting to be dismissed).
Emily wanted a picture with "Pa pa" after church, so of course dad did it!
Emily, Jim & I
Grandpa and Emily cuddling watching Christmas show after church.

Christmas Eve has always been special to me, getting dressed up for church, and watching the children's program.  Last night we went over to my parents for dinner before church, and Emily even had time to open her present from Uncle Dave before church.  Emily was very good at church and enjoyed her new Kai-lan magic ink book from Uncle Dave.  After church we hung out at my parents house for a while, Emily had a long nap so I wasn't too worried about her staying up late.  If she takes a nap these days we have trouble with her going to bed before 11pm sometimes!  Of course last night when talking about Santa coming, Emily had trouble going to sleep, she was in bed not long after 10pm, but it was at least 11pm before she started to wind down and go to bed.  Jim went in to talk to her and she wanted to hear about Santa and kept telling him "Tell me again!"  I can't wait until she gets up this morning, my parents and brother are coming for breakfast and then Emily will open her gifts.

No comments: