Saturday, December 12, 2009

Girls Christmas Party- 10th Year


Carrie Goodman, Danielle Weston, Sherri Watts, Me, Danielle Filias, and Bridget Drzewicki, (Nicole Collins is missing)

I have some special friends that I get together with from my old job.  We worked together when I first started out of college and now only one of the 7 still works with the same company.  When we first started to get together most of us were single, and now several weddings and children later we are still getting together, between the 7 of us we have 15 children.  We don't live close together so we usually get together about once every two months or so.  We realized that last Saturday was our 10th Christmas celebration.  I always love our get together, we have the best conversations and it's such a special bond.

No comments: