Friday, August 21, 2009

Kid Fest



Wednesday Emily and I went Kid Fest at Timbertown for some fun.  She was so excited to go in the Moon Bounce, but when they wouldn't let me go in too she didn't want to go in.  She did go in after a minute or so, and then she just stood there while all of the kids jumped around her and then she wanted out.  I guess she got scared, it was only her second time in one and the first time I went in with her.  She sure loves to jump, I thought she would have fun even without me, maybe next time.  

Emily liked to play on the play structure and go down all of the slides, it sure is hard to keep up with where she is at, at Timbertown.  

There were booths with crafts and activities and Emily made her first noodle necklace all by herself.  

Emily enjoyed going in her first fire truck and checking everything out too.

No comments: