Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grandpa's New Toy Tractor



My dad absolutely loves tractors, and any opportunity for him to buy a new tractor to add to his collection, then he is in heaven.

Sunday night my parents stopped by after being gone for a week up north with some friends.  I thought they were going through withdraw from not seeing Emily, but my dad also had to show off his new toy tractor he bought "for the grandkids."  My dad was beaming and smiling from ear to ear, and of course with Jim loving tractors too, it was pretty fun.  The men were like to kids in a candy shop, they may have liked the tractor more than little Emily.  

The tractor is a little Farmall, which is like one of my dad's tractors (I think he has 13 tractors, this would make 14 if we count it).

Emily was in her PJ's when my parents got to our house, it was right before bed time.

No comments: