Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Playing Doctor at Creative Play

On Monday we went to Creative Play, I am trying to get back into our routine.  It's been nice going to things, but I'm still feeling sad with Bob's passing and all things to take care of.   Emily has been a big joy and helps me "feel better."

Here are a few pictures of Emily playing doctor at Creative Play.


Check out my bandaids!  She was excited that she got to put on bandaids, at home we only allow the use of bandaids to when she is bleeding!  Of course now she tells me she is bleeding when she is not.


Emily is funny, I sometimes put on a video in the car when Emily is falling asleep and I don't want her to nap in the car.  Usually when it's in the evening and past her nap time.  Last night we were driving home from Bible Study and she kept saying she wanted a video, we kept saying no, and then she started saying, "but I'm falling asleep!"  We knew she was wide awake, it was cute how she picked up on when we turn on a video!

No comments: