Thursday, March 11, 2010

Toledo Zoo

Tuesday we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to the Toledo Zoo with our friends Marji an Sierra.  I used to work with Marji and she lives about 5 miles from our house, so much closer than all of my other friends from work who primarily live in Livonia.

After looking at my pictures, I didn't really get very many pictures and hardly any good ones, darn.

Here is Emily and Sierra looking at the birds ...
Here is one of the birds they liked, purple!
Emily enjoying the aquarium.
Where is Emily?
A tame bear?
Emily checking out the polar bear.
Wow, did the ducks get close!

We saw Lions, Elephants, Monkeys and a lot of other fun zoo animals, but no pictures.  Emily walked most of the time, in fact we didn't even take the stroller, so I was keeping track of her most of the time and not taking very many pictures.  It was so nice to be out in the warm weather, when we got in the car the temperature was 58 degrees!

No comments: