Friday, May 8, 2009

Chelsea Treehouse


It's amazing how kids change so much.  We hadn't been to the Chelsea Treehouse in a long time, maybe a couple of months.  We went yesterday and Emily can climb up to the top with no assistance which is great, but now she doesn't want to go down the slide alone anymore.  Go figure, she used to go down the slide alone.  So she would climb up to the top, but they sit at the end of the slide fussing and asking for me to go up there.  Good thing there weren't many kids there and they would use the other slides as I tried to coax her down, but in the end I had to go up there and go down the slide with her.   Once I got her to hold hands with Sidney and go down the slide by herself.  I think she was a little scared so she didn't do that again.  We had a great time, meeting up with two of my friends from HS - Anne White & Jennifer Myers.  We bought a pass that is good for 5 months for $30, it's a great deal, now every rainy day or day it's too hot out this summer, we will be at the Treehouse.  :)

No comments: