Friday, February 26, 2010

Lots of Snow!

Emily talked me into going outside today.  It was so cold and windy sounding I decided I no longer wanted to try and squeeze into my sweatpants and so I wore Jim's Carhart overalls.  I am sure I was a sight for sore eyes, but they fit over my growing belly and I was cozy warm!  I tried to roll up the pant legs at the bottom, but they kept coming unrolled, so I pretty much kept stepping on the bottoms and boy are the snow covered.

It was well worth bundling up, Emily had a blast, and it was good to get fresh air.  We are both pooped, Emily is taking a nap, I might lay down for a little bit.  Sometimes the snow was so deep I had to carry Emily.  Whew!

Close up of Emily, check out the snow on her eyelashes!  It was snowing when we were outside.

Peek a boo!
There she is!
Emily had to climb up to her slide, no matter how much snow was on the ramp!
Yeah!  I love my slide!
I'm stuck!  Too much snow at the end of the slide.
Emily didn't want her picture taken here, but I had to show how much snow we have, and we are getting more snow right now!  Another 2-4 inches for today.

Enjoy the snow and cold!

No comments: