Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cousins


On Saturday we went over to my parents, Linda had a scrapbooking event and I went and made cards.  I am way behind in Thank You cards and so I made a whole bunch on Saturday.

Emily loved playing with her cousins Joshua & Caleb, they took the cushions off the couches, and were jumping on them and making forts!  I should have taken more pictures and some video, they were just adorable!  Emily has to do whatever Caleb & Joshua do, she doesn't act like 2.5, and has no fear!

The men were real troopers and Grandpa & Uncle Steve took the boys and Emily to Best Buy to purchase a new TV.  The TV was so large that Uncle Steve had to leave Grandpa and Caleb at Best Buy and then go back and pick them up after bringing the TV to my parents house.  It was quite the ordeal, but they are very happy with their new TV.  Just in time for the Superbowl!  

No comments: