Friday, April 2, 2010

Palm Sunday with Giffords

Last Sunday we kicked off Holy week by going to Linda's church in Washington and watching the boys sing in their Palm Sunday program.  

After church we enjoyed a yummy lunch and colored Easter Eggs with the boys.  We had a great time and the visit was way too short.  Both with the 1.5 hour drive each way, it really cuts into the day.  On the way home I asked Emily what her favorite part of the day was, and she said "Watching the Boys Sing in Church!"  I thought for sure she would say coloring Easter Eggs or playing, but I was pleasantly surprised!

Here is Emily in her new head band from the Giffords.
Which sticker should I put on my egg?
Emily showing Aunt Linda her egg (she had a little help from me).
Linda, Caleb, Joshua & Emily after we finished the eggs.
The boys with their trophies for Chess & Emily with her Easter Basket!


No comments: