Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Service

Sunday morning we were up bright and early.  I played the hand bells at both services so I was at church by 8:30am.  Emily slept in a little after all the activities on Saturday and didn't come until the late church service with Jim.

Here is a picture of Emily and I in front of the church on Sunday (reminder I'm due in May).  I think Jim was talking to some friends in the back of church, so unfortunately he wasn't in the picture.
Emily with her 2nd cousin Claire.
Emily and Claire posing some more.  Aren't they cute!

Grandma Jane bought Emily this adorable dress and hat for church.  Emily was so cute, I was surprised she was the only kid with an Easter Bonnet it on!  Emily has had an Easter Bonnet every year, and I always love the hats at Easter, I don't plan on stopping the tradition anytime soon.  

No comments: