Thursday, June 25, 2009

Treehouse on a Hot Day



This morning I couldn't decide if we should go to the Treehouse or the park.  It was so hot and humid that we decided on the Treehouse.  When we got there we were excited that Emily's friend Sydney and her dad Mike were there hanging out as well.  The good news is the AC was working and it was nice and cool in there.  Emily and I enjoyed climbing the jungle gym and going down the slides together.  A few times she climbed up there by herself, but she still likes it if I go with her.  It was nice that Sydney was there because sometimes Emily would play Sydney and didn't always need me.  

When we got outside of the Treehouse I knew we made the right choice.  It was so hot Emily walked right over to the water fountain.  Here she is dipping her feet in the refreshing cool water.  

No comments: