Monday, June 1, 2009

Jungle Java


As I was sitting at Jungle Java today chatting with some old friend who I used to work with (11 years ago) my one friend Danielle W. said, the one thing I would have done differently is kept a better journal of all the cute things my kids have said over the years.  Danielle's kids are not old, but older than most of the kids in our group, and what she said struck a nerve with me.  Originally I started keeping this blog to keep family and friends far away up to date with cute pictures of Emily, but it's turned into a lot more.  It's a great way to write things down and kept track of what Emily is doing, and hopefully Emily can look back on this when she is older and cherish all of the great memories.  

Above is a cute picture of Emily being silly at Jungle Java - we met up with my friends Bridget (Mason 18 months), Carrie (Luke 22 months), Sherri (Sean 5 - Kyle 7 not present), Danielle W. (Palmer 4 - Parker 7 not present & Spencer 9 not present), Danielle F. (Angelina 3 & Julia 22 months).  I always love getting together with these girlfriends because we are all so different and we have such great conversations about life, I always learn something new or see a different perspective on things.

No comments: