Thursday, April 23, 2009

Timbertown






The weather fooled me a little bit today.  I was so excited about a picnic lunch at the park and lots of fun playing outside.  We did go to Timbertown and enjoy a picnic lunch with our friends, but I was a little cold the entire time.  Luckily I dressed Emily in lots of layers and she kept warm.  

We met our friends Julie, Blake & Megan plus Abbe & Hunter at Timbertown.  There are some adorable pictures of Emily and Blake sitting on the park bench together.  They were holding hands just sitting there so cute I had to run to get my camera.  For once they were still holding hands when I came back with the camera and captured the top picture.  Then Blake leaned in for a kiss.  :)  Yesterday at Blake's house Emily wanted to kiss him and he didn't want any kisses, today it was the opposite.  Young love, so many ups and downs.  hee hee


No comments: