Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Big Swing



I always want to baby Emily and keep her little, of course she continues to surprise me with the things she can do.  We have a large wooden swing set, that I thought would take years for her to "grown" into it, nope, she pretty much can do everything now.  She can walk up the ramp hanging onto the rope all by herself, and she can climb the ladder to get to the top all by herself, and now she doesn't want the baby swings, she wants the big swing!  Of course she has been doing this for some time, and I am keeping the baby swings up in case she changes her mind.  :)  I don't have any pictures of her walking up the ramp or climbing the ladder by herself because usually I am right behind her spotting her every move in case she goes to fall.  So far so good and no tumbles yet.  Do I baby her too much?  Maybe after she is 2 I will loosen up a little?

No comments: