Friday, April 24, 2009

Binder Park Zoo






We have had such a fun week.  This morning I was getting ready for the zoo at the same time that Jim was getting ready in the bathroom for his fishing trip.  I told him I have a great job, the park yesterday and the zoo today!  

We went with my friend from HS Jen Meyers and her son Davis, and her niece and nephew to the Binder Park Zoo.  It's a little bit of a hike, but the kids can get up close and personal with the animals.  Emily loved feeding the Giraffe biscuits.  When we first got up to fed them, Emily was noticing all of it's features, and was taken with their eyes as you can see in the first picture.

The zoo was great, you can go in with the goats and pet them as well.  The weather was warm, in fact I was hot in my jeans with the 80+ degree weather today.

No comments: