Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!I







Easter is my favorite day of the year!  My favorite part is singing all of the great songs at church (and I am a horrible singer) - "I know that my redeemer lives ..."  I love getting up early and going to church, the spring flowers, dressing up in our best spring dresses, the little girls in their hats, Easter egg hunts, family events and more!  I love Easter more than Christmas!

Today we had a great day, I went to church twice, I played the hand bells in the services, so I enjoyed hearing the sermon in the first service and tending to Emily in the second service.  We enjoyed time with family at lunch and a wonderful Easter egg hunt.  The weather was brisk, but the sun was bright and so was I.  I hope you had a great Easter!

You gotta love the picture of Emily and Blake about to kiss.  :)  

No comments: