Monday, July 26, 2010

Bath Time

Mary is starting to like her baths a lot more.  At first Mary did not like getting a bath, but lately she coos and smiles, it's so cute.  It's hard work giving her a bath, she is so slippery, I forgot how hard it is to bath a baby!

Here are a few pictures of Mary's bath in our big tub.  I stood in the tub and bathed both girls. 
Doesn't Mary look so big here!  It's hard to believe that today at her 2 month appointment she was only in the 78% for weight, and 65% for height.  She seems like she has grown and filled out so much I thought she was going to weigh more than 12 pounds 4 ounces and be longer than 23 inches.  Emily weighed 14 pounds at 2 months, I can't remember the length, but I am sure she was longer than 23 inches.  It looks like the girls will be different.
Mary loved her new towel from our neighbors!
After her bath Mary fell asleep in her diaper.  It was really toasty in our house without the AC, I think it was 86 degrees on Saturday inside our house (on the first floor)!


No comments: