Friday, June 18, 2010

Friends from my old job

On Monday my friends from my old job came to meet Mary.  The timing was perfect because we ended up having the chicken salad sandwiches, fruit and veggies left from the baptism.

My friends and I have been getting together for about 10 or 11 years and it's amazing, we started with no children and on Monday with just some of the kids there we had 10 children.  

It's always nice to see old friends and catch up, and they brought Mary and Emily lots of nice presents.  They are such sweet friends.

Carrie, Sherri, Mason, Bridget with Kathryn, Parker, Danielle, and Danielle eating lunch
Luke and Emily eating
Luke with Ava 
Spencer holding Mary (Spencer is the oldest of the kids)
Bridget & Mason, Spencer, Emily, Danielle's 2 girls are the dark heads (Angelina & Julia)


No comments: