Friday, June 11, 2010

Chelsea Library Summer Kick Off 2010

Today I took the girls to the library summer reading program kick-off.  I put Mary in the front carrier and the day went surprisingly well.  

First we stood in line and both girls got a free blow up fish and signed up for the program.  Then we did six different events (standing in line for each event) and when we had our card filled up and earned our snow cone it started to rain!  So instead of Emily getting to eat her snow cone, we went inside the library.  We used the bathroom, changed Mary's diaper and then we found a quiet room where I could nurse Mary and Emily could play.  Just as we were about to leave they said the animal show was starting.  So then we went to the animal show which was about frogs, turtles, etc.  We stayed for about 30 minutes and then I decided we should head home.  Both Emily and Mary were both very good; but I was tired.  Getting both girls ready and out the door and carrying Mary in the baby carrier can be draining

Emily in the Moon bounce
Look at my pretty Sea Horse craft (which didn't make it in the picture)
Emily painting her sand dollar necklace


No comments: