Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trick or Treat





Halloween was chilly this year, so Emily had long johns on and was layered up under her Carebear costume.  I had to share this picture of the kids handing out candy and watching the trick or treaters out the window at Julie & Erik Cabble's house (Blake is the lion, Megan is in the orange and green, and Emily in the long johns).  

We didn't go to very many houses on Halloween because it was so cold and the kids were  having almost as fun being inside watching the kids come up in their costumes.  We went to about 10 houses and I think Jim and I ate all of Emily's candy within a few days, minus the one dumb dumb sucker Emily had after Trick or Treating.  I am glad we didn't get a lot of candy and have a lot left in the house calling my name.  I was shocked that Emily has not asked for her Halloween candy once since we brought it home, I guess she forgot about it, which is fine with me.  Emily's thing these days is to ask for ice cream which she sometimes gets if she finishes her meal and eats all her veggies.

No comments: