Saturday, November 28, 2009

Peeking in at the Steers



When we pull into my grandmother's house Emily always wants to go see the cows, actually they are steers, but she loves to see them.  We always go after a visit with my grandmother.  We actually went to visit my grandmother two weeks ago today, she had bladder surgery and we went to take her a couple of meals and check on her.  It's amazing, at almost 89 I couldn't even tell she had surgery.  Emily had a good time playing with the toys and talking with great grandma.  Grandma really appreciated the meals and every time I take her a meal or food she sends the Tupperware back with a thank you.  I have been saving them, and will add them to my scrapbook, she is so sweet.

After our visit with grandma here is a picture of Emily peeking in the barn window at the steers. I wish you could see the steers better because they came right up at the window and "mooed at Emily," which is of course the first thing she told Jim when we got home.

No comments: