Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Megan!







Last Sunday Megan Cabble turned 1!  We had so much fun at her Birthday party.  Emily and Blake played so well together, and Megan was so adorable!  In fact Megan kept walking over to me and giving me hugs, it was so sweet.  We had a wonderful dinner with ham, cheesy potatoes, cinnamon bread, cake, ice cream and I am sure I am forgetting something.  Julie and Erik sent home leftovers which I polished off quickly!  I didn't realize this, but Emily loves ham, and we hadn't had it in a long time.  I am sure we will have more ham over the holidays.

Megan was so cute with her cake, she started to lick it and take little bites instead of just dipping her fingers in the frosting!  She didn't get to messy, and of course Emily and Blake loved the cake and ice cream too!

I had to share a few pictures of Blake and Emily playing peek-a-boo with Megan, which was so darn cute.  Megan did a great job opening her presents, with a little help from Blake and Emily.  I think Megan's favorite present might have been this glow worm, which I just loved too!

No comments: