Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Picking up Apples, I mean Kitties






On Sunday we went to Lesser's Farm to pick up some apples, cider, soap, honey, etc at their store in Dexter.  Emily was much more excited about the cats they had and carried them all around the farm.  We also checked out the chickens and pigs when we were there, and Emily enjoyed eating a fresh apple that we bought.  I am excited to make apple sauce, some apple crisp and maybe I'll even tackle a apple pie.  We'll see how Emily naps the next couple of days.

It's been hard to post pictures on the blog because Emily hasn't been napping much and every second I can I am trying to squeeze in work for teaching at Adrian College or help my brother with his Sun Towels business.  I sure hope Emily doesn't give up naps yet, she is not even 2.5!

I had to share the last picture of my dad with Norm Lesser, it looks like the older farmer is giving advice to the younger farmer (farmer at heart heart - seeing my parents don't farm anymore, but do live on the centennial Weber family farm). 

No comments: