Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Hair Cut





I have been contemplating if I should cut Emily's hair and if she should have bangs or not?  We'll I finally decided I was sick of putting her hair back every day for her to take it out and sick of looking at her hair in her eyes.  SO, we got bangs!   I love that I can see her big beautiful eyes better. 

She was a little angel getting her hair cut, she wasn't so sure at the beginning, but with sitting on my lap and a few snacks she was great!  Her favorite part was getting a sucker, it was her FIRST one!  Once she figured it out, I couldn't get it out of her mouth, she didn't take it out once until it was gone.  Then she wanted more, maybe with our next visit!

Does my little girl look so big in these pictures?  She is 21 months old already!  Last picture is at lunch, with her saying cheese for the camera.

No comments: