Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Emily is so Smart




I am not sure if it's I'm a first time mom, or if I have an incredibility bright 20 month old.  We've been busy having lots of fun lately so I have posted a lot, but I had to share from today's outing.  We went to the Treehouse in Chelsea and met a few friends there.  

Now I have to tell you why Emily is so smart, when we were at the Treehouse I was half paying attention to Emily and talking with my friends.  I noticed that Emily was talking to herself at the top of the slide.  When I got home and looked at these pictures I realized what she was saying, "One Two Three Go" which is what we say at the top of a slide.  Then she says "Wee" when she goes down, it's so cute.  These pictures are from the little toddler area, I couldn't get pictures of her going down the big slide because I was by her side going down a slide too.  She still needs a little help climbing to the top of the Treehouse.

After you have kids, you get to be a kid again, I had fun going down the slide today too!  :)

No comments: