Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Halloween Fun

On Halloween we went to my parents house and then over to our friends' house for trick or treating. Because we are out in the country, it's not really condusive to trick or treating.

The girls had a wonderful time. We went to maybe 15 houses and Mary rode along in the wagon all bundled up and was a little champ. Emily ate two pieces of candy on Halloween and hasn't asked for any since. I haven't given her any either, but I think her dad has given her some? He likes candy so when he eats it she wants some too. I don't eat candy, so I don't really think about giving any to Emily either. Sugar lowers your immune system and who needs that anyway?

Mary & Emily in the Halloween shirts
Mary all bundled up ready to go

Pink poodle in the car - I mean Emily
Dad, Mary, Emily & Jim
Mom with Mary
Megan, Emily, Blake & Claire
Megan, Emily, Blake, Mary & Claire


Emily and Mary in the wagon (don't worry the car seat fit in tight and wasn't going anywhere)
Mary was having fun!
Emily with the flaming pumpkins
Jim and his little pumpkin
Megan, Erik & Mary (dancing)


No comments: