Friday, May 14, 2010

Park & Picnic

What a beautiful day we had today!  This morning Emily and I went to a park and Manchester and met up with my friend from High School Colleen and her son Owen.  We hadn't seen them in several months, maybe going on 6 months so I wasn't sure if they would play together or not?  I couldn't believe how adorable they were playing together, and they did well sharing too.  
We packed our lunch and ate at the park too, it was such a nice day.  It wasn't too hot or cold, about 65 degrees, and the sun felt perfect.  The kids played so nice Colleen and I even had time to sit on a park bench in the sun and chat.  What a treat!  Owen and Emily are about a month apart in age, and Colleen's due date for their second is about a week after my due date!  So our kids are very close in age.

Owen & Emily on the teatter totter (Emily's first teatter totter experience)
Emily's first merry go round experience 
Of course slides are fun too
Owen and Emily just playing and having fun - so cute!


No comments: