Thursday, October 1, 2009

Butterfly Wing


Seeing it's been cooler Emily has enjoyed snuggling up under her butterfly quilt her Aunt Susan made for her last year.  She asks us to "cover me up with butterfly wing!"  It's so cute to seeing her nap in this picture and to see her under blankets instead of kicking them off.  Yes, she has to have several babies and stuffed animals in bed with her when she sleeps.  Right now she has a little lamb and a baby she carries around the most.  We have to take it everywhere, including music class, and half of the time I end up holding it, if I put them in my purse she gets upset.  I think we will soon be thinking about moving her to a bigger bed, but I think she still loves her cosy toddler bed.  Doesn't she look like a little angel here?  Right now I wish I could say the same thing, but she is in her room playing and not napping.  Emily has been only napping about 50% of the time, and she is way to young to give up her naps!  

No comments: