Sunday, October 11, 2009

4 Generations


This was the week of catching up with family, which I love. Yesterday Jim's mom and grandma came over for a visit. So we have 4 generations in this picture, Emily, Jim, Jim's mom Jane and Jane's mother Francis Feher (who is 83).

Here is Emily with her grandma, I think they have the same hair!  
Grandma brought Emily a few new dresses, which Emily loved opening them up, and when she was done she took off her clothes and had to try them on!

I think this one was Emily's favorite, it has matching bloomers, so cute!
Then Emily helped me open my Birthday presents, which included a new portable CD player, just what I wanted!  Now we can listen to our CD's in any room in the house.  

We had a great visit, lunch, hanging around the house, Emily showed her grandmas her new dance moves and her lovely singing, then we went to downtown Chelsea to the Garden Mill, Jim's mom is a master gardener, so this was her kind of store!


No comments: