Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twin Friends


I have an identical twin sister, and so when I see twins I always have a soft spot for them.  We met my friend Karla and her twin girls at storytime at the Chelsea Library.  Sofia (floral shirt) and Natalia (pink shirt) are just a couple of months older than Emily.  

It was cute how they would push Emily around on her car, which of course Emily loved.  Emily was a little attached to the dolls they brought, I think she was carrying them around the entire time they were here.  Sofia and Natalia where really good sports about the whole thing, they are very good girls.  Or course I am sure they get that from their mom, she is one of those people that is just like a breath of fresh air.  Karla is very positive and warm, she naturally attracts people.

No comments: