Monday, September 6, 2010

Hanging out at my parents

This weekend with Linda's family in town we spent a lot of time at my parents house.

Jim & Steve had fun ridding around on the 6 wheeler.
Emily had fun jumping in the moon bounce with the boys
Emily and Joshua were dancing to Linda's new Birthday card that plays the chicken dance (Jim bought it).
Jim & Emily were looking at flash cards (yes Jim was awake, he appears asleep in the picture)
Linda enjoyed holding Mary who is so sweet
Mary feel asleep on me, it was so sweet.  I never just sit and let her sleep on me, because when I am home there is just too much to do.  But I got to snuggle with her for a little while at my parents house.
Jim and Emily played soccer together.  Here they are running after the ball.
Good kick Emily!

No comments: