Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mary goes on the potty!


Mary started going on the potty at right before she turned 15 months old! This picture she is 16 months old. It's so cute to see her sit on the potty; she is so little.

I'm amazed that she is going on the potty at this age. I am wondering if it has to do with the fact that we use cloth diapers? Or is it because she sees her older sister go on the potty? Regardless I can't believe that she will tell me when she needs to go by lifting up her shirt. Sometimes she even wakes dry after her nap and once this week she woke up dry after sleeping all night! She is such a big girl. May is not afraid to go on big potty's when we are out and about. I just hold over the potty and she goes!

I am hoping that I can be done with the cloth diapers by Christmas? Wouldn't that be a great present!

No comments: