Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Going to see Santa

The girls were excited to go see Santa at the Mall, especially Emily. I was surprised that when we got there Emily was scared of Santa and did not want to sit on his lap. Mary was all smiles looking at him and touching his beard.

Here are the girls ready to go see Santa.



Here are the girls with Santa. I had to push Emily toward Santa for the picture, as you can see my hand in the photo. This is the closest Emily got to Santa.

Emily told Santa she wants "a dog that walks, an American Girl Doll, a new couch, a new remote, and a new TV." Santa said "Are you sure those things aren't on Mommy's list?" Emily said "No they are on my list!"

It was funny after Santa came and brought Emily's presents, she said "where is the couch, TV and remote?" I said "Santa must of thought you didn't need those things, and why would you need those anyway, we have a couch and TV." Emily's response "I need a new couch, TV and remote for my room!" I can't believe that at 3 years old she wants a TV in her room!

No comments: