Saturday, October 4, 2008

Adrian College Homecoming




Can you believe that today was my 10 year reunion for Adrian College.  I can't believe I am old enough to be out of college 10 years, but I guess I have done a lot and changed in the last 10 years.  

We didn't get a chance to make it to most of the festivities, we headed to Adrian late this afternoon in hopes we would be taking a well rested toddler after a long nap.  Nope, Emily decided not to take a nap today and so we only stay for a short time at Adrian.  They have a lot for children, zoo on the move with many animals, jumping things, games, etc.  

We stopped by the faculty tent to say hi to a few professors in the business school.  I will be joining them in January teaching Principles of Marketing one night a week (6-8:30pm).  I am looking forward to teaching and spending time on my old stomping ground.  Adrian has changed since I have been there; the enrollment was less than 1,000 when I went to Adrian, and now its pushing 1600.  They have updated many facilities and added several new buildings, I hardly recognized the place.

No comments: